Saturday, August 23, 2008



It's that time of year again! I can't believe it! Both the boys start school next week. For my younger son who is still in Elementary, I ordered all the t-shirts and sweatshirts this year for the school! It was a lot of hard work but I think they turned out great. The Tiger ones are for the kids and new this year we added adult sweatshirts and totes featuring a drawing done by one of the kids of the school. We were sweating and selling while parents came to see the class postings.

If your school would like their own t-shirts let me know. I work with a great distributor! They can do nationwide too!

**for those of you that wanted the Japanese store info....Sorry I could not figure out how to reply to you directly but here is the 411.
Daiso
550 Showers Drive., Mtn. View, CA 650-947-9320. I am sure they are located elsewhere too but if you are local it is in the Mervyn's shopping center and the cross streets are San Antonio and El Camino Real.
Email me if you go!

1 comment:

Michellefinaz said...

Very cool looking shirts and totes. I just bought Jared his Boulder Creek shirt and Nathan has his pre-k one. Nathan's school has different colors for each grade, too bad he will be at Boulder Creek next year so he won't get to explore all of the different color options. I will suggest tote bags and other items to the PTSO.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online