Monday, August 11, 2008

My other life!

So I have another life. It is called eventsbykent.com. I started my own event planning business a little over a year ago when I left my corporate job. Recently I partnered with a great company out of Southern California that I am SO excited about that I have to share it with you all on my persoanl blog!

It is called Posh Party Box (http://www.poshpartybox.com/). I was considering making my own private party packages so when I was doing research I came across this lady's site. WOW! I was so impressed. I knew I couldn't do as good of a job as she could so I approached her about being a rep for her and she said yes! So this is a new adventure for both of us!

Please take a look at her site by clicking on the banner featured on my blog! The great thing is, is that she can drop ship the party boxes to anywhere in the country! Please feel free to share with friends and fanily as well. If you ever wondered how you can support my business - this is how!

Have fun planning your next party!

PPB Banner 256 X 460

2 comments:

Paz said...

Thats something I have always thought of doing, being in the party/event planning business. Instead I watch little kiddies:) get to color and make forts and all the fun stuff!!

erin said...

good for you kent! wishing you lots of luck!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online