I'm outta here! I am heading back to Maryland tomorrow for a whirlwind 4 day trip to see my highschool girlfriend get married. They have been dating 10 years so enough already right?! I am glad to finally see it happen. While I am out there I hope to...
1.Spend time with dear friends
2.Laugh
3.Read a book on the plane
4.Eat Maryland blue crab (a must)
5.Maybe squeeze in a visit to the National Cathedral
6.Catch up with old friends!
7.Oh! and take pictures!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am a Typist.

4 comments:
Have a great time Kent! I'm super jealous!!! Oh, and I fogot about that America's Toughest Job show. I watch that one too! LOL! I still think the blond lady or the crazy guy should have gone home instead of the one who did, but I guess all the I can't stuff she was saying was the chopping block.
Have a GREAT trip, Kent!! Sounds like loads of FUN!! Have another crab for me!!
enjoy your trip! can't wait to see pictures. i love wedding pictures! :D
hahaha, my friends that I'm seeing get married tomorrow have also been together for 10 years. I'm in North Carolina and loving it. Everything is so pretty and green, even the light rain is nice.
Post a Comment