Tuesday, August 19, 2008




YIPPEE!!! I am so excited to announce that I am team member of the new challenge blog The Creative Type. A couple of weeks ago, Patty posted on SIStv her idea of a new challenge blog where the focus would be on using all kinds of type in layout and projects. I LOVE all that kind of stuff so I sent her a sample of my work and voila! I am so excited to be a part of this diverse team and can't wait to contribute ideas and share layouts with everyone.


So check it out and save it to your blog favs! The first prompt is up and there will be more to follow....


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally Awesome Kent! Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see what ya'll come up with....but especially you! ;D

emelyn said...

Congrats, Kent!! You will do an awesome job...great site!!

emelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
holly* said...

congratulations! i've been following this blog for a wee bit now but havent done another from them. very cool. cant wait to see what you make of it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kent!! I am so excited for you :-) Looking forward to seeing more of your great work!
xo
Wei.M

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online