Thursday, September 01, 2005





I finished my latest knitting creation - a frilly shrug! It was fun to make and I used a free pattern from Knitting Arts and some yummy variegated pink yarn. It took me a while to do since I used smaller needles. I thought I would never get the body of it done. The ruffles part was fun to do and I like how it turned out. It doesn't go all the way across my chest like the original did in the store so I think I adjusted it too much made it smaller than it was supposed to be. I think it still works though. I rarely am happy with a finished project and usually will pull it all out and start over or do something else but this one worked the first time.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

WOO HOOO, love the frilly shrug
Looks PERFECT for a 's night out... speaking of which, WHEN are we gonna get one of those? :) Glad for the new blog. Don't you love blogger?

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! how cute is that???! love it! the color is just yum!! has my name written all over it! heehee...you need to sell those!! plus xmas is around the corner and you could make extra scrap $$$!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online