Wednesday, August 13, 2008


I had been wanting to use children's books in my layouts for a while. I LOVE them but didn't want to cut any of mine up. But I found a Pooh book at Goodwill that I could sacrifice for layouts.

The last page in the book fits my boys so well. Always looking for an adventure and Timmy is always looking for his next meal. This picture of them is so old but I recently found it in a pile. I think they are twice as big now!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful page kent!

Michellefinaz said...

that is an awesome page, way to go using different supplies.

Paz said...

Love the use of the childrens book pages:) Its soo fun and adorable.

emelyn said...

oh Kent!! I love it! What a great layout and lOVE the Pooh page you used. Your boys are sweeties!

monica.coffman said...

Very cute page! Saw your name on the Creative Type blog...congrats! I can't wait to see what you girls come up with!

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

wow! i really love this . look at you! miss you. been so busy, working, a bit sick! email me. we have to start chatting again!

s.

Hannah said...

that's awesome Aunt Kent! I didnt know the goodwill sold books? But it looks really great :] i like your comment about Timmy always looking for his next meal :D Email me when you get back from your trip...we're leaving for ours today :]

{hence being able to comment at 9 am on a thursday...we get to skip school but of course its taking us an hour longer than we thought it would to leave :P}

well anyway, cool posts! maybe i'll get around to a new one...sometime :]

<3 Hannah!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online